Monday, October 17, 2011

Almost There! And a Couple of Small Sneak Peeks!

I'm getting so close to finishing the different dragon colors' parts in the story-line! I've finished the Blue, and got the Gold figured out. I will write down the Gold's part as soon as I'm done with this and will be working on figuring out the Reds and that will be the last of the colors! Then it will just be finishing the ending and going back through tweaking things to make sure they click together right. Just a couple of sneak peeks: There are going to be creatures called Yuan-ti in the story, which are snake-like humanoids (some with more snake parts than others) and I'm working on incorporating more than just those into the story as well, so I might have to go back and add some other things in the story-line. And another sneak peek: The main characters in the story will be the boy who is turned into the Silver Dragon, a warrior, a mage, and a female Silver Dragon who comes along on the journey to get the help of the all the dragons.  None of the characters have names yet. I want to finish the story-line first and see how the characters develop and then they will hopefully tell me their names instead of me coming up with names for them before truly knowing them. Well, I better get to work so I can finish the plot and get going on the actual writing! I'll get another update up once I get some more work done.

YUAN-TI:

No comments:

Post a Comment